• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser for my film "The Killer's Reprieve"

I'm new to this board, and am excited to be a part of it.

Here's the teaser to my short film. Doesn't give much out about the story but my intention for this teaser is to evoke interest only. A more detailed trailer will be out later. Please comment freely, any feedback is great.

Filmed with the HVX200 and Redrock. Used Nikon primes. Other than the equipment (which I own), this film had a budget of $1000.

I was Producer, Director, and Cinematographer. I'm hoping to get some awards at festivals with it (aren't we all - cross your fingers).

"The Killer's Reprieve" Teaser

www.cinetexproductions.com/thekillersreprieve

http://www.myspace.com/jonas_for_hire

Looking forward to chatting with you all on this board!

Richard Crook
CineTex Productions

Last edited:
Dude i really enjoyed the trailer. The head shot at the start was great as it got my adrenaline flowing early on. How long does the film run for?

It is projected to be 30 minutes. It's going to go to festivals, but will also be used to pitch a full feature version. Thanks for the kudos!

Back