Talking about Sound Design

I understand that there are limitations to any ideas you may have as you don't know the story or what precedes or happens after.

Actually, the problem is that there aren't enough limitations! As I hope I've made absolutely clear by now, sound design is all about telling the story, without knowing the story there are countless potential ways to design the sound for this scene. With your previous example, I had the whole story and could identify the climaxes (although I only detailed the sound design of the main one and a bit of the opening). Without knowing the story/plot or even the genre of the film this cafe scene belongs to, I can't identify which words, lines and/or actions or reactions are of particular significance (to the story) and therefore I can't identify; where the dramatic climax/es should be, how big they should be or what sort of emotion/s they need to elicit from the audience. Therefore, all I can do is give you some generalised suggestions to provide sound design opportunities/options rather than being able to detail any specifics.

The first point I'd make is that if you hadn't told me this scene's location was a cafe, I wouldn't have known. There is no establishing shot/angle, which has both advantages and disadvantages from a sound design point of view. On the one hand it gives us free reign to put almost whatever sound we want in the background but on the other hand, those sounds need to be obviously identifiable and unambiguous. For example, an espresso/cappuccino machine can produce some interesting sounds which can be "bent" to various sound design requirements. However, without any visual support (even just in the background of a brief wide/master shot) any cappuccino machine SFX we use have to be completely obviously identifiable/recognisable/believable, so our audience instantly dismiss it as just a logical/justifiable and insignificant part of our background ambience. Any "bending" of the aural reality of the cappuccino SFX or even the actual aural reality of a slightly unusual, ambiguous or unexpected cappuccino SFX, will appear rather surreal, draw attention to itself and is more likely to pull the audience out of the scene rather than increase their engagement with it!

Other potential parts of our cafe ambience could include: Walla (the indistinct sound of people conversing). The handling sounds of cutlery, crockery, cups and glasses, etc., as well as the sliding of chairs, etc. Other cooking and food preparation machines/sounds (blender, microwave, frying, boiling, chopping, etc.). Background music (diagetic, not incidental). External environment sounds (traffic, construction, etc.). There could have been the opportunity to punctuate, change the pace and/or break the monotony of the scene up a bit, depending on the story; for example a patron or staff member could drop/break a plate, glass or saucepans. For this to work though, the scene would obviously have had to have been designed for this, in the script and pre-production. Obviously, we wouldn't use all the above potential sounds all the time. Some could be fairly constant, others could poke their heads above the general ambience from time to time and even the fairly constant ambience sounds could gradually or suddenly change or be dropped completely, depending on the story; to highlight or emphasise a certain line, expression or reaction or be used to create sonic interest, pace and shape.

On a technical note, I'm sure you're already aware of the poor quality of the production dialogue. There's the rustling of the burger wrappers and clothing over the dialogue, rather than between it, something which should have been addressed during pre-production.

G

Yeah, I suppose I am aware of how difficult it can be to properly design sound for a scene where I don't even give you the establishing shot. But thanks for taking a look anyway.

On a technical note, I'm sure you're already aware of the poor quality of the production dialogue. There's the rustling of the burger wrappers and clothing over the dialogue, rather than between it, something which should have been addressed during pre-production.

G

Yes. I know. What you were listening to there is the boom and two lavs all at once. But I'll mitigate any issues I can't fix with some background restaurant noise maybe. I think I'll be able to make it "good enough."
Cheers :)

Yeah, I suppose I am aware of how difficult it can be to properly design sound for a scene where I don't even give you the establishing shot.

Not having a master/establishing shot may not be such a big problem as far as the sound design is concerned. Not knowing the story, how this scene fits into the story and therefore where the important/emotive parts are within the scene, is a problem, a big insurmountable problem!

What you were listening to there is the boom and two lavs all at once. But I'll mitigate any issues I can't fix with some background restaurant noise maybe. I think I'll be able to make it "good enough."

You can probably get away with this on say Youtube. But it's worth being aware that you'll likely run into severe technical problems with this approach, in a professional or commercial scenario.

G

Actually, the problem is that there aren't enough limitations! As I hope I've made absolutely clear by now, sound design is all about telling the story, without knowing the story there are countless potential ways to design the sound for this scene.

I was thinking about your response. And you know, to be absolutely, perfectly honest, it sounds a little bit like bullshit. And I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but more in a conversational way (it would be much easier having this conversation face to face as then it would sound friendlier and less combative :) ). You're telling me you couldn't opine on whether enhancing the car sound on the street would make a difference to the scene, without knowing the whole story? Really??? I don't know what sound design is but it's difficult for me to believe that it's so precise an art that unless the whole story is known, any effort at enhancing a scene, is kind of useless, because it's not perfect. We're definitely not going to achieve perfection at my budget levels

Without knowing the story/plot or even the genre of the film this cafe scene belongs to, I can't identify which words, lines and/or actions or reactions are of particular significance (to the story) and therefore I can't identify; where the dramatic climax/es should be, how big they should be or what sort of emotion/s they need to elicit from the audience.

In the scene you saw, there is no drama, there is no climax, nothing particular to infer, that is so crucial that there needs to be special music during that scene. It's just two people having a conversation getting to know each other. There is no climax. Why can't a scene just be a normal scene? I like my movies as close to normal life as possible. Certain scenes are dramatic, but most scenes are subdued. Every scene is not a piece of art. It's just a depiction of boring everyday life.

And please, I don't need a lecture on what storytelling, and filmmaking is about and how it all needs to be exciting. Anybody looking for excitement can go watch The Avengers, or Superman. I don't really care about that crowd. I'm looking for the crowd seeking introspection, not the crowd seeking an explosion before the 7th minute.

The first point I'd make is that if you hadn't told me this scene's location was a cafe, I wouldn't have known.
The average person would have known. Human beings have the ability to infer and make connections. Nobody I showed the movie to was confused about the location. Everything in a movie, or in storytelling in general, doesn't have to be established.

G

I didn't fully appreciate this the first time I read it. But I understand now what you're saying. One of the main problems I had was that I didn't have my own set of headphones on this film. But in places where I could, for instance someone in the kitchen cooking something, I recorded the diagetic sounds separately, and made the actors act like they were stirring the pan. But I didn't in this instance. I should have. But wasn't aware of the problem during the shoot. Next movie I'm wearing headphones for sure. But this is a great example of how delegating at our level doesn't work. People will say, "Aveek, you should let me handle this, as this is my department." But this is what happens when I don't pay attention. Of course it wouldn't be the situation at levels where people with more experience are involved. But at the no-nano budget, if you don't look over everybody's shoulder, you're going to end up with a mess, most of the time.

Hope you don't think I'm being combative APE. I'm just trying to have a discussion. Sometimes I think film professionals make their art seem inaccessible to the normal person. I don't know if this is by design or by habit. And I don't understand, despite the obvious technical aspects involved, why things have to be so goddamn esoteric.

One of these days I'm going to badger you into having a skype conversation with me on sound design and post it up on youtube.

Cheers :)
aveek

For whatever it's (not) worth, if I hadn't read your description I would have assumed that they were eating in the home of one of the 2 characters.

I agree with you. Here I describe it, to make that connection. And in the movie they're going to a place that serves veal sandwiches. That's the connection.

And just to elaborate a little further. I didn't do the establishing shot, as I needed the interior for a separate location in the movie. It was a logistical decision. It works fine.

Last edited:
I was thinking about your response. And you know, to be absolutely, perfectly honest, it sounds a little bit like bullshit. And I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but more in a conversational way (it would be much easier having this conversation face to face as then it would sound friendlier and less combative :) ). You're telling me you couldn't opine on whether enhancing the car sound on the street would make a difference to the scene, without knowing the whole story? Really??? I don't know what sound design is but it's difficult for me to believe that it's so precise an art that unless the whole story is known, any effort at enhancing a scene, is kind of useless, because it's not perfect. We're definitely not going to achieve perfection at my budget levels

I totally get where APE is coming from. I imagine it's like me being handed a page of script to shoot without any context to the rest of the story. How the hell am I supposed to light and shoot it without at the very least speaking to the Director about the overall story? About the mood of the scene, the emotions we want to subtly portray in each character?
There are many different ways to light and shoot a scene, just as I imagine there are many different ways to design the sound of a scene. Without proper context of the story, how are you supposed to know what is the best path to take?

If you had posted a page of script and asked 'how do I shoot this' I would have replied and said it depends entirely on the emotional context and mood you want to evoke. That will be influenced by the overall story as a whole. The different ways you could light, shoot, and sound design that scene you posted could give any number of different reactions in an audience, and evoke any number of feelings or emotions.

In the scene you saw, there is no drama, there is no climax, nothing particular to infer, that is so crucial that there needs to be special music during that scene. It's just two people having a conversation getting to know each other. There is no climax. Why can't a scene just be a normal scene? I like my movies as close to normal life as possible. Certain scenes are dramatic, but most scenes are subdued. Every scene is not a piece of art. It's just a depiction of boring everyday life.
Isn't one of the 'golden rules' of screenwriting that if a scene doesn't push the story forward in some way, it should be cut?
Sure, rules are meant to be broken. But if the scene itself literally adds 0 to the entire film, you wouldn't put it in the film. There's something going on there, there's subtext that an audience can take away from it. How you design the sound (and also how you light it) can add clues as to what the audience is supposed to take away.

At a very basic level, sound design could have established the scene as being in a cafe, even without having other shots, rather than the place being ambiguous as it is.

I totally get where APE is coming from. I imagine it's like me being handed a page of script to shoot without any context to the rest of the story. How the hell am I supposed to light and shoot it without at the very least speaking to the Director about the overall story? About the mood of the scene, the emotions we want to subtly portray in each character?
There are many different ways to light and shoot a scene, just as I imagine there are many different ways to design the sound of a scene. Without proper context of the story, how are you supposed to know what is the best path to take?

If you had posted a page of script and asked 'how do I shoot this' I would have replied and said it depends entirely on the emotional context and mood you want to evoke. That will be influenced by the overall story as a whole. The different ways you could light, shoot, and sound design that scene you posted could give any number of different reactions in an audience, and evoke any number of feelings or emotions.

Isn't one of the 'golden rules' of screenwriting that if a scene doesn't push the story forward in some way, it should be cut?
Sure, rules are meant to be broken. But if the scene itself literally adds 0 to the entire film, you wouldn't put it in the film. There's something going on there, there's subtext that an audience can take away from it. How you design the sound (and also how you light it) can add clues as to what the audience is supposed to take away.

At a very basic level, sound design could have established the scene as being in a cafe, even without having other shots, rather than the place being ambiguous as it is.

I wanted to argue with you. But I think I'm just going to give up.
Cheers.

Wow! Either you're completely misunderstanding what I'm trying to explain, I'm misunderstanding what you're saying or you have a fundamental misunderstanding of human interaction/communication and of storytelling.

1. You state that certain scenes are dramatic and others subdued. This indicates you are at least partially thinking about shape on the global scale of your film, about the relationship/contrast of dramatic vs subdued. Your statements and your previous example short indicate that you're not thinking about shape so much on the smaller scale, within each scene. Every spoken sentence/phrase has shape; slight changes of pace (minute pauses and speed-ups), words with more or less emphasis/intensity than others, changing pitch/intonation, etc. On a bigger scale, conversations/scenes also have their own shape; changes in banality and importance, an ebb and flow as people skirt around or lead up to their main point/s for engaging in a conversation in the first place.

2. If you were trying to create a scene with no drama, you failed! If you were trying to create a scene with no inferences, you also failed! In "normal life", two people "getting to know each other" is by definition inherently dramatic and packed with inferences. The questions we ask, the answers we give and receive and, the expressions, eye movements, body language and demeanour in response to those questions and answers is precisely how two people get to know each other! Either inadvertently or by design, your cafe scene is full of drama, changes of pace and direction, potential inferences and climaxes. For example, at 0:35 when asked why she moved to Toronto, our female character gave a fairly terse, evasive answer, looked intensely at the male character, looked down and then back again and then changed the subject. Maybe this has particular significance to the story, something in her past which is going to affect her actions and form the whole basis of your story or maybe it's nothing more sinister than she simply doesn't feel like elaborating and it has no significance to your story. Almost every statement, response and eye movement in this scene has one or more potential inferences. So many potential inferences in fact, it's difficult as a viewer to know which (if any) have particular significance to the story. As the filmmaker you know where the story is going and what is or is not significant in this scene, the audience does not! If there truly is no drama, no climax/es and nothing to infer or of any significance, why is this scene even in your film?

You're telling me you couldn't opine on whether enhancing the car sound on the street would make a difference to the scene, without knowing the whole story? Really??? I don't know what sound design is but it's difficult for me to believe that it's so precise an art that unless the whole story is known, any effort at enhancing a scene, is kind of useless, because it's not perfect. We're definitely not going to achieve perfection at my budget levels.

Yes absolutely, "Really"! In fact, I would go further than your statement and say that: Any effort at "enhancing a scene" without knowing the whole story is actually far worse than "kind of useless"! On the big or small screen an audience are not witnessing normal life, they are watching a 2 dimensional screen and listening to speakers rather than hearing real people/things. Different camera angles, lighting, edits, changes in perspective/POV and sound design are all ways of enhancing a scene, of intensifying the salient words/actions to suspend the audience's disbelief and improve their experience of and engagement with your story. How can I, as a sound designer, improve the audience's engagement and experience of your story, if I don't know what the story is? I'm working blind, maybe I need to enhance the incident I used as an example above (@ 0:35), maybe I need to down play it or maybe I need to forget about it because it's irrelevant. Maybe I need to enhance instead where the male character says he moves every 6 months because it's a pivotal motivation for some of the actions/events to come or maybe it's again completely irrelevant to the story.

Tying this together with points #1 and #2 above, it's not and can't be a question of whether there is or isn't any climaxes or point of interest, it's a question of where and what they are, and how big/dramatic. In your short, we were talking about an extreme scene and using howling helicopter jet engines blended with a scream. In this cafe scene there doesn't appear to be anything anywhere near that extreme, although until your last post I had no way of knowing. This could just as easily have been an extremely sinister scene, for example one of the characters could have been a heinous serial killer and with this scene we (the audience) are witnessing the initial stages of a victim being "groomed". As I've now been informed that it's just an unremarkable and subdued scene, then obviously no morphing or exploding espresso machines! More likely, just a constructed cafe ambience, with the occasional element (such as an ordinary espresso machine, patron's laughter, a car going by, etc.) poking it's head slightly above the background ambience to enhance the salient points (climaxes) and/or a lowering of one of the ambience elements (say the walla) to intensify an action/reaction and create shape. All done rather subliminally rather than overtly, to maintain a subdued feel overall. Although I now have a better general understanding of the context of your scene, I still don't know the specifics of the story and so I still can't say exactly what sound effects need to poke their head through the background, when this should happen or by exactly how much.

And please, I don't need a lecture on what storytelling, and filmmaking is about and how it all needs to be exciting.

With all due respect, you do appear to need a lecture on storytelling/filmmaking because you don't seem to be equating basic sound design principles with storytelling/filmmaking. I never said it all needs to be exciting, I said it all needs to be engaging. Audiences can be engaged by a gentle drama, it doesn't have to be a high octane mega budget action/adventure. Regardless of genre though, there still has to be shape and pace or there will be boredom instead of engagement!!

G

Last edited:
I don't know what sound design is

This statement completely negates what follows.

but it's difficult for me to believe that it's so precise an art that unless the whole story is known, any effort at enhancing a scene, is kind of useless, because it's not perfect. We're definitely not going to achieve perfection at my budget levels

:hmm:

I like my movies as close to normal life as possible. Certain scenes are dramatic, but most scenes are subdued. Every scene is not a piece of art. It's just a depiction of boring everyday life.

You don't have time to waste in your film - and neither does your audience! Every minute/shot should have plot/story/character development. Every day life is, for the most part, pretty boring. But if you want to make boring films, go right ahead.

I don't need a lecture on what storytelling, and filmmaking is about and how it all needs to be exciting. Anybody looking for excitement can go watch The Avengers, or Superman.

Maybe "exciting" is the wrong word; perhaps "intense" is more appropriate.

The average person would have known. Human beings have the ability to infer and make connections. Nobody I showed the movie to was confused about the location. Everything in a movie, or in storytelling in general, doesn't have to be established.

True, but A LOT can be hinted at, intimated, suggested, established by thoughtful use of cinematography, set design/dressing, H/MU, props, etc. and, of course, sound design.

You're telling me you couldn't opine on whether enhancing the car sound on the street would make a difference to the scene, without knowing the whole story? Really???

Yes, really. I did a film where a car drives into the Trailer Park (the name of the film, BTW) where the film takes place. Without knowing what the film is about it would be very difficult to decide how the car sounds should be treated. In the context of the film the car belongs to a drug dealer looking to kill someone in the trailer park. With the context of the scene established I decided upon making the car sound more "dangerous." And yes, this can be very subtle, but human beings react unconsciously to even the most subtle alterations in sounds. That's what a lot of sound design is really all about, understanding how humans react to sounds.

I don't know enough about the fine details/specifics of lighting and shooting a scene to provide a highly educated comparison with sound design but from what I do know, as far as basic storytelling principles are concerned, they do appear to be effectively the same.

When we get down to the fine details though, there are some differences, some obvious ones when you think about it, some not quite so obvious. For example, cinematography is by definition constrained to what's inside the frame. The cinematography can and does of course make implications or inferences of what is beyond the frame boundaries but those implications have to be within the frame. Sound design on the other hand is not constrained by the frame and indeed we constantly think of the environment beyond the frame even when working in stereo. This has storytelling implications which are not often considered by less experienced directors. For example, rather than panning the camera as say a car approaches, passes and drives into the distance, keeping the car in the centre of the frame all the while, a car can approach, pass and drive into the distance using sound and briefly pass through the frame. This is one of many examples where the main or incidental action doesn't necessarily always have to happen within the frame. There's certainly no doubt that audiences are more engaged by those directors who think beyond the frame!

Indeed, in fact we can go beyond that and imply a certain type of cafe. Cutlery/crockery sounds imply something better than a fast food joint. Then there's: Teenager walla, raucous laughter type walla (yuppie or redneck), subdued/sophisticated walla. Piped (diagetic) music can be pop/rock, jazz, classical or a ethnic fusion. All these potential ambience elements can be used in various combinations to create quite a precise subliminal picture/inference of the type/class/style of cafe. This ties in with what Alcove is saying about about sound effects design. For example, if this were a up market trendy yuppie type cafe we might hear more sports car type passbys, an exclusive expensive bistro one would likely hear more limo, luxury merc or even the Rolls Royce swish style passbys but in a cheap down market cafe one might likely hear passbys of cars with knocking engines, damaged mufflers or slipping fan belts.

At the no/nano budget level, the vast majority of filmmakers simply can't be bothered to go into this level of detail, for something they regard as nothing more than a technical chore to accompany their visuals. In fact, most commonly there wouldn't be more than a single generic ambience effect/layer, let alone consideration of the implications of each of the individual layers. The end result, most commonly, is that the sound fights/contradicts the visuals and/or the story, and while an average audience almost certainly won't be able to identify what's wrong, they certainly will be able to identify that they don't feel engaged or involved in the story/film!

G

in addition to audio, directors also don't pay attention to acting and actors and casting.

I haven't been talking about audio in general but specifically about sound design. There certainly are directors who don't pay enough attention to the actors, acting and casting but they do actually have actors in their films, while at the no/nano budget level they often don't have any sound design.

G

I think APE that because of all the discussions in visuals, you're thinking that filmmakers/directors don't pay attention to sound. I'd say it's because achieving a visual standard that is acceptable is much easier than achieving visual perfection. Achieving an audio standard that is acceptable is much more difficult, and we don't realize this until we're sitting at our edit desk. That's why we don't discuss it. Because we don't realize how much more difficult it is, until it's too late. You'll notice that every audio discussion is "how do I fix it?" not "how do I plan it?"

I think APE that because of all the discussions in visuals, you're thinking that filmmakers/directors don't pay attention to sound. I'd say it's because achieving a visual standard that is acceptable is much easier than achieving visual perfection. Achieving an audio standard that is acceptable is much more difficult, and we don't realize this until we're sitting at our edit desk. That's why we don't discuss it. Because we don't realize how much more difficult it is, until it's too late. You'll notice that every audio discussion is "how do I fix it?" not "how do I plan it?"

I might also add that it's arguably 'easier' to achieve an acceptable visual standard with the current technology. Shallow depth of field, and full HD large sensor cameras have enabled people to be able to shoot stuff which kinda-sorta almost looks like a bit more like real movies because they have similarly sized sensors and similar depth of field.
More and more, the camera is doing a bulk of the visual work as the dynamic range in cameras increase. If you don't light your scenes, or design your scenes, it's still going to look 'video-ey,' but if you pull out your DSLR and take a few shots, it's going to look far less video-ey than it would have on a similarly priced camera 5-10 years ago.

On top of that, NLEs are becoming more and more feature-packed, and more and more you're able to do simple colour correction, simple motion graphics, etc. without too much thought, effort or learning.

Whilst audio recorders and microphones may or may not have come down in price in recent years, you still need someone who knows what they're doing to operate said equipment. Perhaps the same is true of a camera, but if you don't know what you're doing with your camera, it is immediately obvious. If you don't know what you're doing with a boom mic, it doesn't necessarily become obvious until post.
In addition, when it comes particularly to sound design - there's no quick, easy, push button way to do even simple sound design without any/too much thought, effort, knowledge, or learning.

You need to have a certain access to technology, as well as a certain ear, knowledge of specifications, creativity and a thought as to how sound can support your scene and story, amongst many other things.

The best way to learn sound design may be to sit in and observe a professional - just the way it is for colour grading. But it's relatively easy and cheap, with current technology, to get some sort of colour grade that you can be mildly happy with. The whole idea of a LUT (or a Magic Bullet look) is a terrible way to grade, but takes away all the knowledge necessary to have to do so, so you can get an immediate 'look' that might be 'close enough' with literally 0 effort or knowledge.
With Sound Design, there's no LUT you can apply - there's no real tutorials online about how to do it well. There's no manual you can read about how to 'Sound Design properly'.
There's no scopes you can look at to get you in a sort of ballpark of where you need to be like there is with visuals.

And on top of all that, it's no immediately obvious to many what the issues are the way it is with visuals. You can look at any piece of filmed content and say 'this part is too dark, this part is too light, this part is over-exposed, this part is under-exposed'.
With sound, many/most people wouldn't know much more than 'this doesn't sound right'. And many wouldn't even realise that.

I agree with your assessment Jax but I'd like elaborate on one point you made:

With sound, many/most people wouldn't know much more than 'this doesn't sound right'. And many wouldn't even realise that.

1. I agree that unless the sound is terrible, most won't consciously realise that there's something wrong with the sound, they'll just think there's something wrong with the film.

2. Getting a film to sound right ... or not to sound wrong, is a function of sound editing and mixing and is not directly related to sound design. In fact, sound design is commonly about making the film sound wrong. Yes, you did read that correctly! The skill of applying much of the more subtle sound design is to mix it in such a way that the audience would only notice it was wrong if they switched off the picture and concentrated on the sound.

2a. Given that sound design is the art of using sound to manipulate what the audience is seeing, feeling, inferring and experiencing, it's entirely possible that a scene can have poor sound design but not sound wrong (even with the picture off and/or when analysing the sound). However, the end result will be the same as #1. IE. The audience feeling there's something wrong with the film.

3. When making a film, the only person who can judge if the sound design is right or wrong is the director (or possibly producer) because only the director has the full vision of what the audience should be seeing, feeling, inferring and experiencing. Referring to post #8 in the Nuance of Sound Design thread, here is an example of a world class sound designer getting it wrong and the director (Don Cheadle) pulling him up on it.

4. Given that sound design is essentially about the storytelling interaction of sound and picture, sound design needs to be supported by the picture as much as the picture needs to be supported by the sound. This means that during pre-production the visuals need to be planned with the sound design in mind.

7. Adding 3 and 4 together should make it obvious that to be a good director requires a good understanding of sound design and how to use it! This, in my experience, is where we run into problems on indietalk; I've seen a number of shorts posted here over the years. Technical audio quality ranged from terrible to not bad, with the majority of the more serious filmmakers being between poor and not bad. However, when it comes to sound design, the range is from poor to no conscious sound design at all, with the vast majority being at or very near the "no conscious sound design at all" end of the scale. Worst still, it's entirely common for the no conscious sound design at all to result in a sound design which contradicts the intended storytelling. IE. Sound design which couldn't be worse if one were deliberately trying to create terrible sound design! It's entirely common, even amongst some of the more experienced members, to comment on a short with "not bad" technical audio quality that the sound is "good" or even "great", despite the fact that the sound design could hardly have been any worse! I don't expect professional levels of understanding/recognition but not apparently being able to tell the difference between great and unbelievably terrible is quite shocking. More shocking still is how so few seem to care about this huge hole in their filmmaking knowledge/skill or want to do anything about it!

G

Back