Summer Glau may be in Star Wars 7

But, Mark Hamill is maybe five times older than her. Gross. There are plenty of actresses who would be age-appropriate and are also really good-looking and terrific actresses. Jody Foster? Susan Surandon? Jamie Lee Curtis? Angela Basset?

Going from expanded Universe, she'd really be a better choice for Jiana Solo (I think that's her name). Of course, that's assuming they do anything from the expanded universe.

How about speculating casting Bai Ling, as well? :rolleyes:

3423909948_4357214fc8.jpg
Star+Wars+Episode+III+Revenge+Sith+Los+Angeles+-gcncLesJKMl.jpg

Last edited:
I am picturing the Reaver battle at the end of Serenity, only with lightsabers.

Questions though:
- how old is Mara Jade in the books? (never got into the EU stuff)
- how old is Luke at the end of Jedi?
- who is saying that Hammill is going to be in this? Is that confirmed?
- how long after Jedi is this movie taking place?

I'm reserving any age appropriate comments because of this. But she's awesome and I want to see this!

Mara's about the same age as Luke (Maybe a year or two younger), who starts the movie about 18 or so, I think. At the end of Jedi, 4 years have passed. So he'd be about 22ish?

Both Mark Hammil and Cary Fischer said, on twitter admittedly, they'd be interested in coming back. Nothing official's been stated as far as I know except by Abrams about Harrison Ford.

I don't think they've said how long after Yavin it's supposed to be.

Actually, she spent a substantial time trying to kill him... I suppose when he refused to die he WAS the stud she was looking for.

Back