• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Stuck in Traffick

Hello, I am new around here and wanted to share some of my work! My name is Collin and I am an freelance editor/cinematographer living in LA. I also do QC work for a post house in Burbank.

Anyway, I'd like to share a documentary I edited about a year and a half ago called "Stuck in Traffick." It was a student film I did while at Arizona State. It was nominated for a Regional Emmy award, and also went on to win a BEA Award and also played at a few festivals. It's about child sex trafficking, so if you'd like to inform yourself on something you might not even know was happening, then please check it out. This film is important to us and it is important to at least be aware that this actually goes on in the US. You can see about 8 minutes of the documentary for free on the website, or you can rent it on Amazon or buy the DVD (we've been donating all proceeds to organizations fighting sex slavery). Thanks!

http://stuckintraffick.weebly.com/videos
Amazon

Back