• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Star Drunk

This is the best thing ever. Can we PLEASE get the shot at 4:26 on a loop, it gets me every time!
The entire thing is just one brilliant idea, that I guess you have to be pretty drunk to even conceive.

Very "high-concept" Love it!

The production is fantastic.
Congratulations to your whole cast & crew.

And the youtube comment h8ers can just go f#ck-off. @ssholes.

I just watched the BTS and loved it. The short is questionable on whether they were drunk (you've probably had people doubt the validity). The BTS clears all doubt. I can see why you never want to do this concept again.

You all have found your niche I think. But I don't know how to describe it? What does this and the clverbot bit have in common ????

Ha, well we've never been ones to do the same thing twice.

It refers to the writing process. In both, we developed our script in a out-of-our-hands sort of way and agreed to go shoot whatever was written.

We got a great shout out by Damon Lindelof (wrote the last two Treks, Prometheus, WWZ, etc) tonight. Very fun!

Damon.jpg

Cool shortfilm - well played! I like the fact that they are drunk, and I guess to some limit it can be a good way for amateur actors to open themselves - lol.... That's the beauty of directing - all sort of crazy ideas like this might eventually result in a success! Heck, there is a scene in Lars von Trier's upcoming movie, Nymphomaniac, where Shia LaBeouf's character Jerôme is on LSD....both in the movie and real life! Lars von Trier gave Shia real LSD in order to play the scene as realistically as possible. Quite intense!

Cool shortfilm - well played! I like the fact that they are drunk, and I guess to some limit it can be a good way for amateur actors to open themselves - lol.... That's the beauty of directing - all sort of crazy ideas like this might eventually result in a success! Heck, there is a scene in Lars von Trier's upcoming movie, Nymphomaniac, where Shia LaBeouf's character Jerôme is on LSD....both in the movie and real life! Lars von Trier gave Shia real LSD in order to play the scene as realistically as possible. Quite intense!

Thanks! It was definitely a really oddball experiment. While things were relatively uncontrollable, it allowed for some pretty strange and fascinating performances.

Back