• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Spads: My new web-comedy!

And neither Johnson nor Corbyn are likely to be in position to contest the election after all.

I particularly blame you, Nick, for the failure of the Corbyn project and the last hope for decent social democracy in the UK. It's all your fault :P

It can't be that often that a 'realistic' show becomes entirely obsolete even before all the episodes have finished airing :lol:

I'll catch up on these later but please, please, please don't redo the end credits with Michael 'Pob' Gove's hideous visage.

You're going to need to do an entirely new series around Brexit! :)

I've never tried horror before, so might be fun ;)

It can't be that often that a 'realistic' show becomes entirely obsolete even before all the episodes have finished airing.

FWIW I still think it'll be Corbyn's decision whether he leads the party in 2020 though it definitely looks like Boris is out of the picture (for the time being). To be honest, as big an issue as that is the fact that there's a very decent chance there will no longer be an election in 2020! The whole thing has gone somewhat awry but I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it obsolete (or realistic!).

FWIW I still think it'll be Corbyn's decision whether he leads the party in 2020 though it definitely looks like Boris is out of the picture (for the time being). To be honest, as big an issue as that is the fact that there's a very decent chance there will no longer be an election in 2020! The whole thing has gone somewhat awry but I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it obsolete (or realistic!).

I agree it'll probably be Corbyn's decision whether he leads into 2020, but the question then is precisely what party he will lead. There's some schism on the horizon, I reckon.

And nah, just teasing. It was a fair assumption that a leader with such a huge party mandate as Corbyn and an effusive demagogue like Johnson were quite likely to lead right into 2020. Who knew that Britons could be so stupid, Gove could be anything other than utterly useless, and the Blairite bitches could be quite so bitchy? :)

In any case, it's only really the end credits that are affected :)

Back