Someone forgot to flush

Hello,

You don't know me yet, but you will. I am t0iletphish. Local Las Vegas filmmaker from the bay area California, yadda yadda yadda. I like film.

Anyway, my last home was destroyed by the nothingness, and I seek refuge with the other filmmakers that have similar tastes. Haven't done much as far as major production, but there are a few projects under this belt that are worth mentioning if anyone asks. Glad to be here. Hope to get to know everyone here real soon.

Signed,
t0ilet

Well hello there!

Apparently we met at Scoopic's place in 2010. Good times. :cool:

Good bunch around here. I think you'll be okay. :)

Mr. Phish, your parents sure have a dark sense of humor naming you Toilet. But since there are so many Johns out there it does set you apart from all the other phish in the ocean. ;)

I remember chilling w/u at Scoopic's in 2010 w/ ZenSteve among others. Good times!

ZenSteve - Yes, I remember you. The one with the beard. Of course I'll be okay. More worried about everyone else.

Mike - It's always a dirty joke when t0ilet arrives.

Flicker - There will be many more good times at the coming of The Indiemeet 2012.

Sure, put a couple of links here. :cool:

If you want a more official thread, with feedback & critcisms, make something in the Screening Room.

If you want to plug your new DVD/downloads/indiegogo without critical discussions, into Promotions.

Back