• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Shooting Action on limited Budget

Title of film is Action on No Budget

01:20 starts talking about the $50k Red camera being dangled out the back of the pickup. :hmm:

Probably worth a thread in its own right, but how is "no budget" being defined these days?

Title of film is Action on No Budget

01:20 starts talking about the $50k Red camera being dangled out the back of the pickup. :hmm:

Probably worth a thread in its own right, but how is "no budget" being defined these days?

Micro-budget begins at $4m according to film finance attorney Bianca Bezdek-Goodloe.
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?p=258956&highlight=micro-budget#post258956

I'm guessing by that implication and other references a film budget below that threshold is considered "no-budget", AKA chump change.

So everything I've ever done is considered microbudget... combined... even if you include all of the equipment cost for purchases and wages for construction time.

I've never been on a project that cost more than 1k... and my last shoot was 8 days of shooting. ahhh... the days of portfolio building :)

That was a very good (and helpful) documentary, I got some good tips from it.

and just as a side note; wow you guys must be rich! because (and i'm sure it shows) when I say here is my no budget movie, I do usually mean I spent between £20 and £50 on the production, everything else is begged for or borrowed.

Back