Setting up the DVD case.

Okay, I am trying to make a film case. But most film cases, on the back where it tells who directed the film, the actors in the film (the picture below), how do I make that type of style of credits for my case. That is the main way of making the case credits is the way the image below shows it. How can I make that for my case?

4484831172_7cda6835c1_o.jpg

What do you mean how can you make it? You just type it out like that, and use a font like that, if you like it.

What you are refering to is commonly known as the billing block. The major production companies keep their fonts a safely guarded secret. However, the ingenuity of the online users has led to the development and sharing of fonts that replicate quite closely the style of billing block on a professional DVD. I would recommend you use this font "SF Movie Poster Condensed". You will have to toy with the font sizes in your photoshop/illustrator/etc file to replicate the large upper case names and the lower case job titles, i.e. "Produced By JOHN DOE".

If anyone has any other question, please feel free to ask us info@loughrancg.com.

What do you mean how can you make it? You just type it out like that, and use a font like that, if you like it.

Exactly! You're using Photoshop?

You pick the font you like. You type out: PRODUCED and
BY in a large size - say 40pt, place the "BY" under the
"PRODUCED". Then type out KIM JACKSON. Reduce the
size of "PRODUCED BY" and place it next to "KIM JACKSON"

Back