• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Sequence settings with different footage

Helo guys.

I normally choose sequence settings accordingly to my footage, so if i shoot 1920x1080 23.976fps thats what i'll choose for my sequence setting.

But this time i have different footage because i've also used a lot a gopro. Since gopro hero 2 settings are differente from my other camera, i dont know which sequence setting should i use. I've tried to choose again the sequence settings to my camera but then obviously gopro footage are awkward in that sequence setting. Can someone help me please?

Thank you.

Last edited:
I think you should choose the setting which will give you the best quality from both video sources. If GoPro's footage doesn't look bad in your main setting then go with it. Otherwise try using the settings for GoPro.

I don't know what GoPro's resolution and framerate is, but if it's bigger/more fps than your main footage you have lots of options to play with: crop it, scale it, slow it down etc. If it's smaller or has less fps, then you'd probably rather use its settings to maintain the quality.

Back