• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Screenplays for sale

I have four feature length screenplays for sale or whatever. These were written for the stage as that is my frame of reference. I do not know camera angles, sound or lighting. I do know how to write good dialog, drama and comedy.
Two are dramas with some comedy, two are comedies with some drama.

DRAMAS

POX examines the impact of the 1914 Christmas Truce on individual soldiers and their families.

Room 101 follows the employees and owner of the Everyday Inn as they deal with four occurences in Room 101: a teen rape, newlywed double suicide, cross dresser and a shrew.

COMEDIES

Sour Note looks at a small town that lets a raconteur talk them into building a race track to fund their new high school in 1919-1920.

Tinnitus examines a men's group and their female facilitator.

Current plans are to stage and shoot POX this summer in Saginaw, MI. Room 101 may be staged in Canada in the fall. All are registered with WGA-E.

Last edited:
Room 101 Screenplay

Hi Rodney,

I was just reading your post here re: the room 101 post.

Have you sold the room 101 screenplay yet? As I would like to have a read and consider it for option and production. I have been reading through many screenplays over the last month, and yours is one that stands out.

I look forward to your reply Rodney.

Loren
Producer

Back