• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Runners up in 48HR comp

Hey everyone!

This here is one of my latest shorts.
It came runners up in the Clare Valley 48hr competition.
48hrs to come up with an idea, write, shoot and edit was a super fun and super crazy experience and i can't wait to do it again.

I'm very happy with the result, love to hear what you think of it.

It has Batman, a lava lamp, and a sock fetish. so yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTPs2a62eZ4

Cheers :)

FYI, we did have some technical issues and as a result, the audio is quite low, so you may have to turn up your speakers.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

I always love to see what people do with the 48 hours and items and sentences etc. that they get!
Next year, though! Make us guess what objects and what not you had to use! That's always fun! :P

I haven't been able to do a 48hr competition yet myself. I somehow always seem to miss out due to other projects or something else.
But it's high on my list of things to do!

I really liked this. Its very hard to get me to laugh out loud but something about the "Get out!" "DAMN IT!" made me hysterical. Great job!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

I always love to see what people do with the 48 hours and items and sentences etc. that they get!
Next year, though! Make us guess what objects and what not you had to use! That's always fun! :P

I haven't been able to do a 48hr competition yet myself. I somehow always seem to miss out due to other projects or something else.
But it's high on my list of things to do!

Cheers heaps!
i highly recommend getting involved in any 48hr comp.

i didn't actually mention what objects and stuff we needed to have!
for the record they requirements were:
1. The colour 'RED' had to appear in every scene
2. The film had to contain the theme 'THE VALLEY'

i think you were referring to me saying Batman, lava lamp and sock fetish?
those were things we just put in there as part of the film/story.

Back