Rosco #2210 M20 Plug?

Someday.

Someday I will be able to give back to this fine forum and help others with knowledge and experience.

But alas, today is not that day.

Today I opened a package that contained (non-returnable) ebay items: a junior2k, a baby650, and a mini200 mole-richardson fresnel.

I unwrapped the bubble pack and at the end of the power cord on the 200 was a plug I have never seen before: a Rosco #2210 M20

What is this thing and what can I do about it?

That is a plug for a 125v@20a circuit according to the googlewebs. You can most likely either find an adapter or a different plug to use with the fixture. Do some google research on the fixtures you've bought and see what your cabling options are... or call the manufacturers and ask them, they should know the answers.

The previous owners may have been in a specific location that used that particular output, or had a generator that used it necessitating the plug.

I've seen these on stage-lighting gear I've rented, like Source-4's & even sometimes parcans.

You can get an adapter cord or cable to plug onto that, that ends in a normal 3-prong outlet.

Back