• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rob810 Has a Question

I haven't filmed a movie on camera before or video taped anything on You Tube. I was just wondering if thier is a maximum time limit that a a film has to be in order to be put on You Tube?:D

I haven't filmed a movie on camera before or video taped anything on You Tube. I was just wondering if thier is a maximum time limit that a a film has to be in order to be put on You Tube?:D

I don't believe so - They used to have a 15 minute cap if you weren't a partner. I believe the cap is still in place for accounts that have yet to earn their stripes, though, (Not getting violations, etc) because I know it can still be taken away.

If you log onto your account on Youtube it tells you what your available features are - so once you make your account it'll tell you whether or not you have increased uploads.

Back