Right director

Can You recommend any director/screenwriter from the United Kingdom who is definitely a man who loves topics like religion & philosophy, faith crisis, coming back to faith...all kinds of issues connected with faith or lack of faith, eschatological stuff...maybe there are more such directors in the United Kingdom?

If not from the United Kingdom, just anyone from around the world :)

Is this just a question about directors in general, or are you looking to hire a director "who loves topics like religion & philosophy, faith crisis, coming back to faith...all kinds of issues connected with faith or lack of faith, eschatological stuff"?

Directors, who focus their films on faith. Someone who is like freak about films connected with religion, spirituality and respect any kinds of faith. Somebody who likes showing all kinds of faith.

You can write as many as you know.

Thank U for your attention :)

It can be man or woman who is known in film industry as someone who is passionate in topics about religion, philosophy, spirituality on independent cinema screen or on massive one.

Just write what you think is good to share :)

Are you sure you're not a politician? You've been asked pretty much the same question 4 times. These people are asking to get an answer so they can better help you. Ignore them at your own peril.

Mel Gibson
Matthew Chapman (English)
Kevin Smith

off the top of my head.

Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_about_religion. Go through the links, and the films that come through those links and pick films you like and figure out if you like the director. I doubt there are any directors who make films 'only' about religion. Luc Besson made "The Messenger," which is phenomenal. But I don't know if he made any other religious movies. Same is probably true for most directors of religious films.

Mel Gibson
Matthew Chapman (English)
Kevin Smith

off the top of my head.

Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_about_religion. Go through the links, and the films that come through those links and pick films you like and figure out if you like the director. I doubt there are any directors who make films 'only' about religion. Luc Besson made "The Messenger," which is phenomenal. But I don't know if he made any other religious movies. Same is probably true for most directors of religious films.

I HONESTLY doubt he is a big-wig movie producer looking for a potential director on a forum for independent filmmakers forum ................. But that's just me

Back