• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch RENO: Operation 47 [SHORT ACTION FILM]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbflSE88iw

Finished a new short film, RENO: Operation 47. It is a slight parody of old 80's action flicks. Worked harder on the lighting, camera angles, and sound design then I did on my last production. Would really appreciate some feedback on it. Thanks!

Camera: Canon 60d DSLR
Software: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 10

Pretty good production values! You clearly put some effort into it! If I had to call out anything right away, I would say that for the opening scene, you can elevate the level of your lights higher to light up your talent from a downward angle. The low level of the lights were a little distracting for me. Great stuff!

Pretty good production values! You clearly put some effort into it! If I had to call out anything right away, I would say that for the opening scene, you can elevate the level of your lights higher to light up your talent from a downward angle. The low level of the lights were a little distracting for me. Great stuff!

Thanks! Agreed on the lighting. At the moment I am using work lights and only one has a stand.

I really enjoyed it however there is bit of a constructive critisism I could throw .

When you write a script , if you only have child actors ,make the story around kids .

12 - 17 years old super spies really pulls me out of the story .

Despite that , good effort , nice job .

I really enjoyed it however there is bit of a constructive critisism I could throw .

When you write a script , if you only have child actors ,make the story around kids .

12 - 17 years old super spies really pulls me out of the story .

Despite that , good effort , nice job .

Thanks for watching. I tend to agree, however the real reason I did this was for fun, and this is the kind of film I wanted to do. I do have a few ideas for a more kid oriented film swirling around in my head.

Back