Red Snow Films

I don't know how to check. But, was there ever a "Red Snow Films" user here?

I saw one of these true crime shows and the "President" of Red Snow Films helped a woman hire a hitman to kill her husband. They're all in prison now.

It was funny how the show talked about him calling himself a "writer/producer/director" of Red Snow Films. Then they pointed out he actually had no job and lived with his parents in a trailer park.

While I get what they were saying, I couldn't help but think they could be describing most anyone on this board. (I know, not everyone lives in a trailer park with their parents, but you know what I mean".

His myspace page is still LIVE

I think most people on this board have a job or two, or are students

edit: My bad. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Just ignore me.

Last edited:
Naah, can't be one of us. We're all DIY...we wouldn't HIRE a hitman!

Tasteless jokes aside, kind of an odd story. It is weird hearing something like that that hits close to home, as it were. Hopefully most of us are at least stable enough to not get involved in that sort of situation...

I can't help but think that these killings should be seen as a calling to us directors/filmmakers.

Because what we make and show on those screen really do influence people. Even though one film is not enough to send a person to a mad killing spree, and even after watching hundreds of violent films, few people actually turn to murders, but as evidence show, some do.

Even if people don't turn murders, it still raises the question if the increase in domestic violence, prevalence of drug use, decrease in age for first sexual encounter, if these has anything to do with the increase in violence, drug and sex in film.

Of course, one can argue that film is merely a portrayal of society, but we should always remember what powerful tools we hold in our hands. What we make literally can change how people think....

I'm not saying we should have no action sequence in any future film we make, but it all just calls for caution don't you agree?

I can't help but think that these killings should be seen as a calling to us directors/filmmakers.

Because what we make and show on those screen really do influence people. Even though one film is not enough to send a person to a mad killing spree, and even after watching hundreds of violent films, few people actually turn to murders, but as evidence show, some do.

Even if people don't turn murders, it still raises the question if the increase in domestic violence, prevalence of drug use, decrease in age for first sexual encounter, if these has anything to do with the increase in violence, drug and sex in film.

Of course, one can argue that film is merely a portrayal of society, but we should always remember what powerful tools we hold in our hands. What we make literally can change how people think....

I'm not saying we should have no action sequence in any future film we make, but it all just calls for caution don't you agree?

Movies and Music absolutely give psychos ideas. But, they'd eventually do what they're going to do anyway. So, where do you stop?

We're basically a morally bankrupt society, so the fault doesn't lay with the artist. It's the parents responsibility to teach their children right from wrong. Sometimes that doesn't even work. Sometimes it's just a warped sense of reality, a sickness deep within the brain that scientists haven't found yet. Those are the worst of the worst and the hardest to catch.

Back