Questions and other things

I have a few issues....

I do a public access show (www.dangerouslyidle.com), and II've been working on trying to figure out a way to get my show out of the state of Michigan.

We tape skits (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Dangerously+Idle&btnG=Search+Video to checkout a few we have online. If only two or three pop up hit refresh.), and we enjoy it a lot.

I'm wondering if anyone knows any good sites or people that could help to get me producers in different cities.

I also am wondering if anyone has tips on using a one-camera approach on this stuff. I work on trying to get different angles and things, but I debate as to if setting up another camera would help to cut down on time. It might add more, I don't know.

Also, I'd love some feedback on the skits. We're VERY rough...I know this already. :cool: But we keep improving, and what we do now can only lead to improvement and better things. (I hope.)

Thanks,
Mike

Oh, and if anyone DOES decide to watch some. I recommend "Silent Film," "Pick Up or Delivery," and "The Floobergaggle." Thanks, again.

Last edited:
Back