Post Your Youtube Channel

www.youtube.com/mussonman

I'm wondering if I should make a new channel, cuz the quality of my filmmaking abilities has grown beyond the quality of the videos on this channel, and I don't wanna confuse any fans.... I also don't wanna delete my old stuff cuz it's still funny... just not of the best quality

www.youtube.com/mussonman

I'm wondering if I should make a new channel, cuz the quality of my filmmaking abilities has grown beyond the quality of the videos on this channel, and I don't wanna confuse any fans.... I also don't wanna delete my old stuff cuz it's still funny... just not of the best quality

Can't you just shuffle all the older material into a set or playlist, still on the same channel but separate from the newer material?

Can't you just shuffle all the older material into a set or playlist, still on the same channel but separate from the newer material?

I've thought about that as well.

I've actually been thinking about it off and on for a few months, and that'll probably be what I end up doing. I just don't wanna scare any new viewers into thinking I'm an amateur.

I have three different youtube accounts.
One for private family stuff.
One for 'Places of Nature' for the projects I'm trying to cultivate a personal discipline to upload a relatively consistent product bi-weekly.
One for 'FowlEggs' for smart aleck tripe + various tests for any number of reasons.
I'm also considering a fourth channel for material that doesn't belong in any of the existing channels.

So, gopherit.
Make a new channel.
The most difficult aspect is password management. :D
Like... there's not enough of those to remember these days, anyway. What's ONE MORE?! :lol:

Last edited:
I disagree, put everything on a single channel. What's the positive on having different channels? They are outweighed by the negatives since you have to start building your audience all over again among other things.

My channel with weekly video uploads: http://youtube.com/metalrenardmusic
I make music for films and games. :)
I also occasionally promote friends or small projects.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LuxioShock?feature=mhee

Most of the stuff on there are fan trailers since I only started filming my own stuff recently, also if you dig through to the old stuff you'll see pivot animations that I used to make.
This actually is my second youtube channel that I originally made to usher in better quality pivot animations.....but those didn't last long, haha. I wish I still had the time and patience to do those animations.

Back