Past experience with Postproduction services - research

Hi! I´m a big fan of movies and movie making, and I´m finishing my business degree. As part of my business degree thesis, I need to do a bit of research on directors/producers, so I would like to ask you about your past experience with Post-production external services (specifically about sound and music).

This is a very short survey (5 questions) that shouldn´t take more than 3 minutes to complete.
http://www.instant.ly/s/rDDaZ

Thanks in advance, and if you have any comments/suggestions please do answer.

Good luck with your survey.

I doubt you're going to get a lot of useful actionable information from the questions you supplied, but I suppose you know your purpose more than I do.

I completed it, but I don't know if this is the right place to ask. I think most of us here do low to no budget stuff, so a lot of us (i may be wrong) generally use composers who are willing to work free/very cheap, or call in favours from people we know who write music.

Good luck with your survey.

I doubt you're going to get a lot of useful actionable information from the questions you supplied, but I suppose you know your purpose more than I do.

Indeed, the purpose of this is not getting detailed information, but "exploratory" information, just a first aproach.

I completed it, but I don't know if this is the right place to ask. I think most of us here do low to no budget stuff, so a lot of us (i may be wrong) generally use composers who are willing to work free/very cheap, or call in favours from people we know who write music.

I think everyones opinion counts, and everything I collect is useful as long as I have a vague idea of who is answering (that´s why I ask about production budgets). Thanks for answering!

Back