Osama Bin Laden killed

Or DNA evidence... I agree. I have a very bitter sweet feeling towards this, because I think he might go down as a martyr. Thusly creating more problems than before.

We shall see.

Sorry, my native language is sarcasm. I was trying to make a funny. :)

I don't believe our president would make this announcement without it being true.

Sorry, my native language is sarcasm. I was trying to make a funny. :)

I don't believe our president would make this announcement without it being true.

Sorry I get it now, the Trump reference... of course :). Hehe.

I doubt so too, glad to have this over, now time to pull our troops out - finish what Bush started.

Awesome! A new national holiday for the calendar. (school children cheer in glee)

"Hey kids, where do you want to go this Bin Laden weekend?"

Good riddance.

Doesn't matter. Nothing is going to change.
Sorry I get it now, the Trump reference... of course :). Hehe.

I doubt so too, glad to have this over, now time to pull our troops out - finish what Bush started.

I think pulling the troops out would be a bad idea. We did that once already. We armed them and helped them defeat the Russians then pulled out. The al Qaeda was born. We need to stay there forever.

Apparently they double tapped him (no thought of letting him be captured alive even if he surrendered I am sure). First shot to the face, then they walked up and put one behiond the ear.

Hmm... Something stinks in Sherwood forest.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-fake-fraud-hoax/
"An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable.""
I've seen plenty of GSWs. Rarely do the wounds render "unrecognizable" facial features, entry or exit, pistol or 5.56 NATO.
Maybe if hit with a .50cal or shotgun.

Back