Oh, HI Indietalk!

Hello,

As you can see by my number of posts, I'm no stranger here. But I've been away for a few months, and even before that time away it had been a while since I was any significant presence here.

I miss this place, so consider me back!

For those who don't know me, I'm a weirdo but I'd like to think in a good way. I enjoy a great variety of films, but I tend to prefer Hollywood blockbusters and I won't apologize for that. I've made a tiny-budget feature, a bunch of shorts, and am in the screenwriting stage for my next tiny-budget feature. Like countless others on this site, I've worn many hats, but I get the most positive reactions to my editing, while in my heart I consider myself a director.

I've made some contacts via this website with some very wonderful and talented people. I look forward to getting to know the new folks who are currently populating this place.

Cheers!

where the hell were you? fighting some film war somewhere? nice to have you back. Ray is off somewhere too. You should bring him back.

Thanks, man. I was just doing life and stuff. I don't have close communication with Ray, but I do have a way of reaching him, and I'll let him know that he's missed. :)

Everyone goes through periods where they have more time to offer this site, and more time to get stuff from this site, and other patches where it doesn't even cross your mind.

Since we're not formally contracted to appear here *cough Indietalk cough* then we can all take some time to do real-world stuff. But it's good to see you back around these parts CF.

Hi Cracker Fun,

I am new around here so hopefully you can teach me the way!

I am Augusto Mak and I am a film-maker from Brisbane, Australia.

Although I occasionally enjoy the fanfare of a well executed Hollywood Blockbuster, I do prefer cinema that speaks true to our human soul!. So in a way consider me keen for a passionate, respectful debate about cinema any time! :).

I recently finished writing and directing my little short film 'The Tempus Elixir' and with the team dream about getting into SXSW, finger cross!

well this is too much talk, lets cut to the chase!

See you around!

Back