Now In Production . . .

I, Creator 2: Goddess Of The Hunt

254551_1759274065981_1362906405_31558120_8051809_n.jpg

REHEARSALS
Foreground: Director Mike Cervello

Background left to right:

Galina Friant returns as Special Forces Cyborg General Gail Storm, Jennifer Plotzke plays Special Forces Cyborg Major Summer Storm (Gail's sister cyborg made by the same human creator), Malin Tybahl as Aretias Amazon Army Private Philippis, and James Santopolo plays Private Philippis civilian husband, Orion. All characters are from the planet, Delta Four.

Heh, you look like you've been inserted into the foreground... or you're really just 4'3" :)

Good to see you've finally got the operation underway. Been catching some updates on your Twitter feed.

Thanks!

That guy is my model builder, Nick Katerelos, with the tools of his trade in his hands. That is an X-Acto knife.

One Cyborg and one Silver Demon Hunter dropped out even this week. We wrote their characters right out of the script. The show will go on!

Last edited:
Heh, those silver dudes remind me of the putties from earlier American version of Power Rangers. :cool:

How well can they see out of those masks? You should post a POV shot from inside the mask.

Okay!

I just bought the DVFilm RayLight plug in for Sony Vegas to edit the footage from my DPs camera. RayLight is by far the best plug-in I've tested from Googling for plug-ins and video file format converters and my DP come to the same conclusion from his research.

Upgrades.jpg

His camera is right in this shot. Our sound equipment can actually be plugged directly into his camera without an audio rcord via the XLR jacks on his camera.

Okay!

I just bought the DVFilm RayLight plug in for Sony Vegas to edit the footage from my DPs camera. RayLight is by far the best plug-in I've tested from Googling for plug-ins and video file format converters and my DP come to the same conclusion from his research.

Upgrades.jpg

His camera is right in this shot. Our sound equipment can actually be plugged directly into his camera without an audio rcord via the XLR jacks on his camera.

Interesting. I've never seen a follow focus on a DVCPro camera.

Returning Characters With Two New Faces to the I, Creator series.

Angela-Roberta-&-Gail.jpg

Left to Right: Melissa Klein as Angela Bruno, Katarina Radivojevic as Roberta Azzurra, and Galina Friant returns as Gail Storm

This was shot in Bravo Studio in NYC.

Katarina is a great story, she was visiting the USA, came to audition for the role of Roberta, returned to Serbia, and flew back to be with us for the production. She on a plane back to Serbia today. She has worked as an actress for 10 years in Serbia and Russia. She is one of our success stories.

Last edited:
Back