• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "No Pretences" - 3-minute film

I liked it. Its a simple idea, and it creates tension. I definitely felt it. The criticism I give for it is that I would end it just after the flip the mirrors and get up. It would be more concise, and leave more of an impact. All in all, I thought it was a great idea!

I thought this was really well done, great concept, nice message. The only thing I would mention is that it's obvious that they would have had to of written "LOVE" upside down on their side of the mirror, for it to have appeared the right way up on the otherside... But it's no big deal, you could pass it off as use of artistic liscense or a metaphor for the unpredictability of love.

I'm currently producing an indie film in the UK called "Love: A Mental Illness" check out our facebook page -if you join you will recieve a link to the trailer when it's ready, if your interested. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=60593367453&ref=ts

Smith

I thought this was really well done, great concept, nice message. The only thing I would mention is that it's obvious that they would have had to of written "LOVE" upside down on their side of the mirror, for it to have appeared the right way up on the otherside... But it's no big deal, you could pass it off as use of artistic liscense or a metaphor for the unpredictability of love.

I'm currently producing an indie film in the UK called "Love: A Mental Illness" check out our facebook page -if you join you will recieve a link to the trailer when it's ready, if your interested. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=60593367453&ref=ts

Smith

They did write it upside-down. If you noticed, they started on the right. I actually noticed that and thought it was weird until I saw what was happening.

Back