• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch No Brainer trailer (Absurdist-Drama)

It's called "No Brainer" and it follows our character "Edgar" as he goes through an absurdest reality where his social failures and depression results in him losing his brain. It will be shot in all black and white and there will be no direct dialogue in the entire movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBcFZDvEGU

I just want to get your guys opinion on the trailer and on the idea for the movie. Thanks guys, best of luck.

And yeah I did post this earlier under a different name, but I felt as if no one was viewing it because of the forum name. I just would like some constructive criticism on it.

And yeah I did post this earlier under a different name, but I felt as if no one was viewing it because of the forum name. I just would like some constructive criticism on it.

I like the concept. It sounds a bit crazy and I like crazy, wacky stuff. The trailer needs to give something, though. It gives a hint of the story, concept or just something.

I like the concept. It sounds a bit crazy and I like crazy, wacky stuff. The trailer needs to give something, though. It gives a hint of the story, concept or just something.

Yeah, yeah. Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind when I make the next one. I intend on making two different versions, a serious one and a more lighthearted one. Thanks for the advice, brother.

Back