New Project: Drama

I've been working for a television drama since last month. Me & my friend have developed the story in a group on facebook. Right now, I'm working on the script. It'll be a 20-22 minutes drama for some channels in my home country (Bangladesh) ..as soon as we finish the script, we will look for the producer (of course some television channel)..

tagline: A postman with a letter walks door to door. He doesn't find the receiver but discovers the different meaning of the life.

I could post the script here if I'd write it in English.. I myself find the story a bit slow and serious. :grumpy: I think I need to rewrite couple of times to get some well-established dialogs.

Well, the fact is, as I'm writing it in my language, I can't determine how I format my script. I spoke to one of my friend on the other day. He said that scriptwriters in my country write their script in their own ways :huh: .. he even sent me a sequence he wrote for a drama. He didn't follow any standard format.

So, I've decided my script will be a combination of standard formation and stage play .. I don't know that will work or not; but it should be okay if my actors understand what they have to do..what u say?

n.b: I'm pretty much sure most of the scriptwriters don't care about formation when it comes for their own language (except English)

Last edited:
Back