New indie feature film 2006

Hey all,
After the success of making two short films "Night is Day" and "Bottle" and with the impending "P.I.T.S" to be shot in October, I have decided that my next project will be a feature film...making it my FIRST feature film.
I've completed a draft of the script - described as a Scottish fantasy drama (with a twist!) following 3 characters as they try to reach their own personal Valhalla in Scotland.
We're going to shoot it without the support of funding from Scottish Screen etc, and film it on a geurilla budget - so help and support would be appreciated.
I've already got actors in mind for the leads, but there are plenty of other characters to be filled.
We'll be filming in Scotland in April 2006 for roughly 3 weeks, with 2 weeks prep.
If you are interested in helping out then we can offer deferred payment and 1 of all profits made on the film.
We then plan to take the film to the festivals and hope to get a distribution deal.
We don't need a make-up artist but assistants would be appreciated, and we do not need composers or song writers - sorry but I've got the best composer and song writer I could ever want.
But any other help would be appreciated.
For details check out www.sillyweefilms.co.uk and go to projects.
Thank you
- Fraser

Back