• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New footage revealed in Russian trailer for "X-Men: First Class" -- The Filmsmith

New footage revealed in Russian trailer for "X-Men: First Class" -- The Filmsmith

The new footage is pretty exciting if you're a Magneto fan. I get the feeling that while this is the story of Xavier and Magneto, there's going to be more of a focus on Magneto. This would make sense as I remember hearing that this movie and the Magneto movie the studios had planned were merged into one. I think I remember hearing that they had scrapped the Magneto movie all together but I just have that feeling that they merged that concept into this movie. But that just might be me. Can't wait to see if the movie has a solid story that can stand beside the intense visual effects.

http://thefilmsmith.com/2011/03/16/new-footage-revealed-in-the-russian-trailer-for-x-men-first-class/

It's got an excellent director, really classy cast and everyone knows X-Men is the most fun comic book series; what could go wrong?

In all seriousness I have really high hopes for this.

And I'm definitely going to be seeing it in Russian now...

Was that Kevin Bacon?!

Yes, as Sebastian Shaw of the Hellfire Club, which plays a major role in this movie.

Bryan Singer is a hands-on producer of the film and one of the writers. Combine that with Matthew Vaughn as the director and we have a cool origin movie for the X-Men.

In a weird way, I think the movie looks like it will be incredible to intellectuals and probably hated by the public because it's untraditional and different and because there's no WOLVERINE in it.

Back