• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New film: Fish In a Barrel

Sure! The grey background looks familiar, love the font ;)

Story didn't make a lick of sense, best I could tell.

Even watched it with audio turned off (no dialogue anyway, and the music seems irrelevant). Still didn't get it.

Editor sure likes that selective colour. :)

To be honest, it looks like a montage of favourite scenes, cuts & techniques from various films you like. If that's what you aimed to accomplish, you did it well.

However... what's it all about?

the assignment was to use split screen, and use intercutting at the beginning, have the to characters meet at the middle, and then end it. it's about a man who has a hit on them and he gets killed and then the hitman is killed then you see the man in the graveyard who is grieving and the phone rings showing that he ordered the hits. i know its really confusing. i made it with not a lot of pre-production. i just made a treatment and a two column script and i didn't do much else but shoot it.

Back