• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Never Say This Sentence... Squinty Studio's First Drama Narrative Short

Hey guys! I'm back! I managed to find help with video making and I decided to take a stab at filming a different genre, which is Drama/ Slice of Life. The theme is anxiety and as a person who occasionally experiences a bit of anxiety from time to time. There's this one sentence that really irks me when someone tells me after I tell them about my anxiety issues. So I decided to make a really short film about it!

It includes people's opinion on how they feel as well just to show that the short I produced was actually true to reality today. My old friend who I studied film with in high school after 4 years, we finally caught up and he has agreed to film with me, in turn I will help him film his stuff at his film school! So hopefully, the videos will come out more regularly. If you haven't already, subscribe for more films. I will get there one day and I WILL make it happen. Thanks again guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pH9iArj4Sk

I'd also like to hear your opinion (if it's negative, tell me why, not just hate) of what you thought about this. I think this is probably my most favourite one I've made so far.

Back