Need Input

I need some input on a site I am making for a friends inde film company called Bases Loaded Unlimited
I just have to put in there company profile however all the buttons are finished and what not but I need to know what you think of the look of the page.

Cheers

Thanks Nick

Nick said:
i think it came out really good. I like the design when you put your cursor over the links. :cool:

thanks Nick

if any of you ever need some action script and if you see it on any of my sites just let me know and I will fire off an fla file to ya with it.

Thread moved to a more appropriate forum.

I liked the simple design of the site ... very clean. I also liked the little swirl thing that appears when you hover over a link.

Poke

Looks too planetary for a name like "Bases Loaded", also, I don't like the jaggedness of the font in the logo, you may want to make that an image so you can control the aliasing of the font.

indietalk said:
Looks too planetary for a name like "Bases Loaded", also, I don't like the jaggedness of the font in the logo, you may want to make that an image so you can control the aliasing of the font.

I will run a test with other fonts. the idea of the world came from a ball. there is also music but the file would be to big for the server at this time.

What I think

I have been supporting websites for almost 3 years now. Some of the ones I support are www.united.com www.mypoints.com www.unitedcargo.com www.ameniti.com www.silverwingsplus.com and there's more but those are the major ones.

First off from going to the link... the text is small, not easy on the eyes.
It's also not very search engine friendly. No indexible text.

Contact information should have a form or a link for mailing Like: "mailto:coot@cootdogproductions.com"

The 2 photos... COME ON! Gotta be better, well at least the Malcom X one.. maybe photo shop it and get rid of the BG

All the links, like Sugarvalentine.com should be clickable. or AT LEAST copy/paste able

Top color is cool, I like the rays how they run down the page. I like the swirly thing when you hover the menu selections too.

It's a great start! :yes:

Last edited:
I like your graphics and the lay out of your page. I agree with CootDog, the links definately need to be clickable. I really like the banner at the top of your page, but I think the title and text in it should be made to fill the space better.

CootDog said:
I have been supporting websites for almost 3 years now. Some of the ones I support are www.united.com www.mypoints.com www.unitedcargo.com www.ameniti.com www.silverwingsplus.com and there's more but those are the major ones.

First off from going to the link... the text is small, not easy on the eyes.
It's also not very search engine friendly. No indexible text.

Contact information should have a form or a link for mailing Like: "mailto:coot@cootdogproductions.com"

The 2 photos... COME ON! Gotta be better, well at least the Malcom X one.. maybe photo shop it and get rid of the BG

All the links, like Sugarvalentine.com should be clickable. or AT LEAST copy/paste able

Top color is cool, I like the rays how they run down the page. I like the swirly thing when you hover the menu selections too.

It's a great start! :yes:

coot.. u forgot sticktowhatyouknow :D

Back