myspace anyone?

Will Vincent said:
spinner: Don't get me wrong, I was in no way suggesting that myspace is good for anything other than a networking tool... the real help/advice/etc is obviously here. :)

...I didn't, its fun, but we all know where the real info is :yes:

send me a request, I don't have your url

-- spinner :cool:

so, do you think the myspace for robert rodriguez and such are real? I always have a hard time trying to believe they would be 'in' there, wouldn't they get a lot of script request?

I'm sure they do, mostly lots of fan mail though...it's about the same as having an agency to handle and process your fan mail, but you can sit down and dedicate time per week to dealing with the messages, it's basic high end PR stuff.

Actually I was just thinking about this and I believe it mjore from tarantino and rodriguez who have some indie cred to them and are still in the mindset of taking risk and exploring technology. I wouldn't believe someone claiming to be speilberg as I think myspace would be out of his public character. I've been looking for Stephen Sommers though, he started making movies in my home town...his home town also. I'm actually in one of them somewhere.

Jack Ryan (ME) is on Myspace. What that means. Nothing. Beat that* Jack Bauer.

I had a correction. Please note the really nice star above. ...............^...............

Back