• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

My first video

Eyyy, vidya games, my favorite type of video!

I like the actual dialogue but I think you need to be quicker with the cuts. The cross-talk has to be quick to sound natural.

I've linked this before, but have a look at "Grapist" by WKUK for an excellent example of how it's done.

My only real big suggestion is to keep going at it and to use FRAPS for that first shot - it really put me off.

Also, what is with your related videos? Something you wanna tell us?! Haha

Eyyy, vidya games, my favorite type of video!

I like the actual dialogue but I think you need to be quicker with the cuts. The cross-talk has to be quick to sound natural.

I've linked this before, but have a look at "Grapist" by WKUK for an excellent example of how it's done.

My only real big suggestion is to keep going at it and to use FRAPS for that first shot - it really put me off.

Also, what is with your related videos? Something you wanna tell us?! Haha

If you read my video tags, you can see why those are the related videos haha. And thanks. I was just trying to throw something together pretty quick but im working on another video now. It takes alot more creativity when youre a one man team only with an iphone and a mac book pro for cameras haha.

Wow, i'm glad this guy is banned. He asked for harsh criticism, i told him i stopped watching after 5 seconds of his Lysol vid.

So he decides to spam every one of my youtube videos with childish comments and dislikes. Now all my videos have at least one dislike from this ass. This is the sort of guy who will NEVER get anywhere in life, let alone filmmaking.

Back