My advice? Surrender!

ITOOFC is returning from the dead just in time for Halloween!

Just in time for me to bury the competition!
smiley_ghost.gif

Pity I'm facing such lethargic zombies.
smiley_zombie.gif

Okay, okay... I'l stop. (even though I know these puns are killing you)
smiley_saxon.gif

That it? There's gotta be more members who could throw a five minute flick together in six weeks. I mean if the subhuman Zen can manage to do it then there's gotta be more potential winners out there.

Poke

I would join you , but I'm bridging from principal photography to post right now...and have a family...and a day job 40+ hrs a week. Otherwise, I'd be in sorry.

'scuses, 'scuses
smiley_pac.gif

I know of two other teams that haven't posted in the thread yet... one's a definite, the other a likely. They should toss their hats in any day now... in theory.

_______

Maybe some of the board's newer members are shy.

Everyone's welcome to take a crack at this!

Learn some skills, meet some friends, get working.
smiley_hug.gif

I've got a lot of other stuff going on, but count me in for the "will try to make it" category.
I'm dying to shoot something quick like... and since this isnt going to be some huge planned festival run deal Ill experiment with it a bit more I think :)

Yeah- it's always a great opportunity to experiment! I made Perfect Sandwich for round 3, and it ended up going to the Wreck-Beach festival! Much more than I expected from it.
It's a good chance for all you people learning out there to jump up and actually make a movie!
I'll be in for sure, even if I have to use 30second video clips on my digi-photo camera.

Exxxcellent... more meat for the grinder.
smiley_ninja.gif
Ooops, I mean, more healthy competition! That's the ticket.

That's the best first post I've seen on the boards, Eddie. Jumpin' right in! :cool:

Not that I'll be having any mercy on the newcomers, mind you.... mwah-ha-haaaaa.

The official rules will be announced this Friday. Get your camera batteries charged, your lenses cleaned, your tape stock ready...it draws near.

Poke

I don't think I'll be using the green screen this time.

I'll allocate a lot more time for editing and muscial composition.

Beware, Zen.

Back