• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Music Video!

Music Video! - After Effects, Mocha,Premiere,PS

Here is the result of a music video we made.
hope you like it!

on the set:
e0b3m.jpg

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVuMY8aXnc?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVuMY8aXnc

//imchi

Last edited:
Adobe Premiere CS5.5
Adobe After Effects CS5.5
with some plug-ins from Red Giant Software (3D Stroke & Shine) and Digieffects – Aged Film.
Mocha AE
Adobe Photoshop CS5.1

Camera:
Panasonic AF-AG101 (The European version of the AF-AG100)

Last edited:
Nice job, but I don't really get the whole "high contrast/grainy" look that you kept going back to when they were in that beige looking room. Was that the intended look?

man Im getting old, those guy look like BABIES.. lol.

Some GREAT locations, GREAT shots, good lighting..
Nice attempt at working in a narrative story and nice production values all around.

That looks like one of those cheapo Chinese RED HEAD lights in the BTS photo, do you like em?

Hi theclash4u5, concerning the beige room. Yes that's the intended look. It's a curves adjustment with a curve crossing is self so to speak, making totally black turn gray but at the same time keeping the almost black untouched. A little bit like and old sun bleached photo.
So yes, it was intended but at the same time, I'm not that overly pleased with the color correction myself and I did it grade everything under a lot of stress cause the video was overdue when it was time for grading. Especially some shots from the first industrial building where everything starts have very uneven colors. Also the red fire effects are kind of lame, I wish I had done it in another, now the fire strokes looks very plane and painted.

---------

Hi wheatgrinder, we are not that young, Imchi and I (Pontus the Director) is just a year from 30. Not very old but still.

Yes it's a really cheep light form China, (linkdelight). The light armature it self’s is ok and solid enough but the power switches/dimmers was poorly built so I had those replaced with Ianiro switches. Also the light bulbs from linkdelight was just crap but that’s no problem cause its standard 800w RED HEAD bulbs.

Beside the three Chinese lights I had two other lights from Ianiro and Arri plus four construction lights as backlights.

For me it was a test as much as a real production. I did test my new gears and to work with Imchi and we did shoot everything kind of with no budget and almost no planning etc Considering, I’m really pleased.

---------

Any how, it's cool that most of you seems to like it.
Cheers /Pontus W - DP, Director and editor/compositor etc

Back