Music Composer working for free

Hi all,
my name's Rob Walker and i've been composing music for around 8 years. I have a full home studio setup including recording capabilities, software orchestras and a unique and flexible style. I have written music ranging from a piano/string/vocal ballad to dark drum n bass, dubstep and experimental music.

I am looking to work for free with any film makers whatsoever - as long as there is aim to finish the film.

To give you an idea of my musical background, I can write solo piano and orchestral pieces very well, and write electronic music outside of film. I'm into emotive music more than anything, and especially like conceptual and all-out epic music in films. If needs be I can travel, and am always welcome to constructive criticism and ideas - after all, it's your film. You can be sure that the music I'll put out is of a professional quality.

You can find some of my work at www.myspace.com/strifeii - although this is my personal music and not intended for film. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, I'll be happy to work with anyone!

I prefer people to email me - strifeypants@googlemail.com - I have, however, subscribed to this thread so feel free to reply!

Cheers!

Rob Walker

Back