Most Hardcore Action Hero

sorry we didn't really mean to get that off topic :s total accident! but to get back on topic i think Jackie Chan is pretty hardcore for the stunts that he pulls... sorry again i've smacked my hand and i'm sure Miss. Blonde did the same thing

i fully agree with you. how could i forget bruce lee? i mean my brother worships the man... along with muhammid ali, but he's not a action hero

hard core non the less. he does his own stunts and has pretty much broken every bone in his body. nearly died because of tissue floating in his brain & plus he is great at martial arts... in his younger days. we shall not get off topic.

well if orlando bllom is considered a hard core action hero (if he is) then wouldn't that make the whole LoTR cast action heros? or would it just be their stunt people? my vote is on the dwarf

okay, I'm casting my vote yet again :P I'm voting for Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) He goes friggin nuts in X2, full Wolvie Beserker style, its nice to see he actually kills like 15 guys in one scene haha

I’m gonna have to agree with you on that one hugh jackman does kick some serious ass in that movie (one of my favourites).
But even though he only whooshes in and out of places I’m gonna also say alan cummings as nightcrawler, just because I love the guy as an actor and he was super wicked in that part.
And if you ever see hugh jackman in the musical the boy from oz you’re probably gonna rethink your decision. lol :)

Orlando Bloom is more of an action hero in real life than he is in his films. He's broken his back and *bruised* his ribs from falling off a horse filming LOTR, but other than that I don't think he's been seriously injured

does one receive hard core status for shaking his hips hmmm....
well samuel l.jackson for shooting a gun and citing biblical references in pulp fiction & for swinging a light sabre in star wars (and saying may the force be with you... god i love that line)

Then I'll say travolta in pulp ficton, he shot marvin in the face..that was the coolest.. even if it was an accident.. lol

I'm gonna go with Zed in Pulp Fiction, he showed Marcellus Wallus....err...wait.. Haha, Marcellus Wallus showed zed, now Zed's Dead.

What about Arnold Schwartzenegger(sp) in Last Action Hero?

Back