• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign MODERN LIVING: An indie horror "Slice of Life" Short Film Campaign is LIVE!

Hey everyone!

My name is Ian Volner. I'm the writer, director of this weird little film titled "MODERN LIVING." We shot the film over the last few months and I'm super proud of how everything came out!
MODERNLIVING_HORRORSOCIETY.jpg

Logline: A young couple is forced to refocus on their relationship, blinding them to the PERIL hiding in their peripheral.

It's an A24 inspired horror drama that would be like tossing the main characters from Marriage Story into Hereditary.

We're currently running an Indiegogo campaign for finishing funds, if you're interested in checking out our teaser, please check out our campaign!

Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modern-living-a-horror-short-film-by-ian-volner/x/19965973#/

Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful, safe holiday season!

Back