• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Michael Jordan's Phobia Clinic

I've been gone for a while...but I'm back with a new video! Check it out and post your thoughts!​

EDIT: Okay guys...this is important...IF you like this video - think it's hilarious, etc...I want you guys to email it to as many people as possible. Post it in any forum WHERE APPROPRIATE. Upload it wherever you want!

I also welcome you all to re-edit the piece, remix it, make parodies, etc. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! I prefer that you credit LoganLProductions.com in some way, but if you don't - I won't do anything about it...

I want this thing to take over the internet. It already has been downloaded about 20,000 times...but I want that number to grow to 4,000,000! One of my goals is to have Michael Jordan see this video! So have fun with it guys!!

HERE IS A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE WMV FILE!

Last edited:
That was HILARIOUS!!! Great job.
"I was afraid of asians" followed by that sign blowing off was priceless!

I really liked how it was somewhat serious, then we knew it was a comedy, but when you think it's going to be a little more serious (Dr. Speaking) it gets even more funny.

Great job.

Did you get the Michael Jordan idea from those Hoveround commercials, where the guys name is Tom Kruse? :) Just wondering.

Thanks everyone! I don't really know how I thought of the Michael Jordan thing, other than I've actually known several people named Michael Jordan in my life, I needed a name, and I figured it would catch people's attention. Plus its kind of funny in a way that such a wierd guy has the same name as the basketball legend. Thanks, Knightly, for the click. Revver has really improved their ad service. The ads are much better now and the player is more low key. We're not supposed to talk about it, though! ;)

no Logan, you're not supposed to talk about it, it's in the agreement you clicked on...not me ;) I can talk about it freely :)

Okay guys...this is important...IF you like this video - think it's hilarious, etc...I want you guys to email it to as many people as possible. Post it in any forum WHERE APPROPRIATE. Upload it wherever you want!

I also welcome you all to re-edit the piece, remix it, make parodies, etc. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! I prefer that you credit LoganLProductions.com in some way, but if you don't - I won't do anything about it...

I want this thing to take over the internet. It already has been downloaded about 20,000 times...but I want that number to grow to 4,000,000! One of my goals is to have Michael Jordan see this video! So have fun with it guys!!

HERE IS A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE WMV FILE!

Last edited:
Back