Manage Your Film

Hey,

I won a 12 month subscription to the website www.manageyourfilm.com in a film festival.
Since I only do really small short films, I never really have to do planning and schedules that other film makers need to be organised.
The subscription organises stuff such as:

Pre Production
Set up a private page for your film and start getting organised. You can upload your script, scene details, contact lists, character information, locations etc.
Production
Post news updates for cast and crew, create and share call sheets, manage your shooting schedule and your shot list.
Post Production
Manage your post production schedule, upload data for archiving - such as edit decision lists, festival competition entry forms etc.
check out their actual website to see what they actually do, I do not think this explanation does the site justice

Basically a 12 month subscription to them cost $195.
I want to sell my subscription to someone (not for that price! I will go very cheap). Just leave a comment below if you are interested, and then I can email you the details.

Thanks,
Emma

I do not see any value in this myself....what can this do that a Yahoo group, a Celtx account and or a Facebook page cannot do ? Good luck, but the site sounds like something that will go away quickily

Yep, fair enough.
The site just makes the process a lot less work than what you mentioned.
All your files are already online, so no need to fuss with hosting them on a site then posting them on facebook for your crew to see.

Remember, if anyone is interested, I will sell it for real cheap.

Thanks,
Emma

Back