• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Looking for a writer to collaborate with (Sci-fi short film)

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of making a short film with a 12-14 minute length. This is not for lucrative purposes, is merely to practice skills, and improve, and If it's good enough to sent to festival circuit. I'm planning to shoot the script by May. So what remains of March, and the entire month of April would be dedicated to bring this screenplay to its best shape.

I would like to work with a keen writer, that has interest/experience in the sci-fi/thriller genres. I already have the script, but I'm not really satisfied with it, at all. But I feel it has potential.

So, I will be open to any suggestions you may have, regarding anything (characters, main story, ending, etc) If it doesn't work, we can even start a new story from scratch. Like I said, I'm very open-minded and will take into account any suggestions, as long as they're good :)

Please let me know if you're interested.

I'll send you a link to my previous (and first) short film, and also the link to the actual screenplay. Thanks!!

Love this! Three people already interested in one day.

JavierChacon, please don't just disappear; let us know who you
choose and keep us updated on the script and the film.

Love this! Three people already interested in one day.

JavierChacon, please don't just disappear; let us know who you
choose and keep us updated on the script and the film.

I haven't dissapeared! :) I'm already working with Maz on the script and I'll hopefully keep posting as the project keeps progressing, thanks for your interest!

Back