• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Lil B - Hipster Girls [Official Video]

I think what I like the most are the people who are watching this whole thing go down...that's the best...they're just staring, like zombies, transfixed. It's awesome!

I think what I like the most are the people who are watching this whole thing go down...that's the best...they're just staring, like zombies, transfixed. It's awesome!

That was the best part about doing the whole thing! People had no idea what was going on or what to do about it. We stayed in character all day, so people definitely thought something was up.

It's effing dork-tastic.

What would have really been cool was for your two "dorks" is to get some stranger participation going on.
First one chick.
Then two.
So on and so forth.

The monotony approach could be polarizing: some will find the absurdity lovable while others not so favorable.
Artist's judgement call.

It's effing dork-tastic.

What would have really been cool was for your two "dorks" is to get some stranger participation going on.
First one chick.
Then two.
So on and so forth.

The monotony approach could be polarizing: some will find the absurdity lovable while others not so favorable.
Artist's judgement call.

And for the record, I was the white "dork"! I also directed and edited the piece. :)

You're right about getting more people in on it, that would have been awesome.

Back