LEGENDARY

Hello Everybody,

We are making an amazing Documentary about LEGENDARY AD, and the most famous movies of all time... and all the stories behind it, even the one never told before... We need help to finish it!

LEGENDARY AD
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/815483644/legendary-ad

L E G E N D A R Y A D

What do "Star Wars", "The Godfather", "Lord of the Rings", "Batman", "Inception", "Saving Private Ryan" and "Pulp Fiction" all have in common? Simple: Amazing First Assistant Directors. They are the experts on set that allow the director to focus on his job while keeping the movie machine moving forward. These AD's have collected numerous stories from the legendary films we have always dreamt about. These inspirational film veterans have the best advice that a film-maker would never be able to learn in film school. A legendary documentary from the mouths of the ones that ran the sets on legendary movies.

There are so many more Legendary AD's we plan to interview, the crew has done an amazing job already and deserves to finish this project. The stories of these amazing people are waiting to be told. Together we can make it happen.

They tell me the Project looks amazing by the trailer and the stories (we have Tips, advises and stories never told from the Classics and the most famous movies ever.... to make a Film School 10 hours version).....

But I am not good on PR, and after a super good wave of donors of all my connections in the beginning, now I don't have any bakers from 2 days! Zero Donation from 2 days! I think I am Anchored!

Unfortunately I am not good on social media or gig in the computer to send a link or an email to thousands of people... it's not my forte... So, I know the project is really passionate and people love it, but I don't know how to reach the end user.

I am desperate for help... also because this Documentary need to be told! If we fail with this Kickstarter, we will not have money to finish and each of us (crew) is obligate to do other projects to survive, and it will takes years if not even ever to be finished. I invested a lot of money on it, now I have none left for it. I can't fail on Kickstarter because it become my only hope, but what can I do to reach more people???????????? :(

Help..

Have you thought of asking the AD's your interviewing to ask their friends for support? AD's are usually rather well connected.

Back