kill bill alarm noise thing

I dont know where this should go, but, does anyone know where i can get the Kill Bill "alarm" sounding noise? its kinda like "weehhhh woooooo weeehhh woooo" you know what im tlaking about. Preferably free...

At first I thought you were talking about when he beeps out Uma Thurman's character's name, but now I know what you mean. Even if you find that sound, you can't use it without the rights. Try to reproduce something similar.

It would take a minute or less to duplicate that on any keyboard with modulation & pitch-bend wheels.

You're talking about that noise that goes off when The Bride visits the house of that lady with the daughter, when the door first opens?

See if any of the many composers in "Available" forum can do it for you. :)

you guys all forget a couple things. Its for a one minute fight thing (which ill post here later) im broke(cant buy it), lazy(cant reproduce it). Doesnt matter now though, i went ahead and did it without it.

so delete this thread if you want :)

Its the Theme to Tv's ''Ironside'' by the way incase you didnt know. Composed by the excellent Quincy Jones.
You must know the TV show, the one with the wheelchair-bound detective ?
I thought it was great, used to watch it in my auntie's house when i was a kid.

I vaguely remember "Ironside", but not that sound from that particular show.

I seem to recall it (or variaations of) in a lot of "flashback" scenes from the 70's. (And possibly "Fritz The Cat". Though that may have been influenced by
smiley_pot.gif
, or worse.)

ah, well im 18(19 in october) and it sounds like an older show. One quentin would have watched when he was younger (like all the kung fu ones) so I'm sure its good. I might check it out if i can find it on dvd or some other form of online media... :)

just got an excerpt from the theme, and its sweet, got the alarm noise :), now i just need a new song for the fight scene, since the previous one didnt flow with the alarm.

I'm sure some Hollywood exec has a script for an "Ironside" movie remake/reimagining on his desk some where, waiting to be made admist all the other remakes (take a number please). So anyone unfamiliar with it, I'm sure it will be coming to a theater near you.

rizien said:
you guys all forget a couple things. Its for a one minute fight thing (which ill post here later) im broke(cant buy it), lazy(cant reproduce it). Doesnt matter now though, i went ahead and did it without it.

so delete this thread if you want :)

Jeez.. I think I saw both eps like 3 times each and i cant remember what scenes took place in what eps. :D

BTW.. was umas name ever disclosed or will it always remain a mystery like pulp fictions Briefcase contents?

I heard it was a soul.

robert palson? what?

It was beatrix kiddo, and she used an alias of Arlene when she tried to get out of the business.

Back