JR Intro

Jeffrey Rhodes here... I'm a seasoned TV, Film, Music Video, Commercial producer / writer with over 30 years of experience assisting talented directors getting their ideas off of paper and onto the screen. I spent a bunch of years working in Hollywood and living in Los Angeles, mainly producing music videos and commercials. I'm also a certified project manager with over 20 years of experience creating and teaching project management tools and techniques to various Fortune 500 companies including Boeing, CapitalOne, Deloitte, and many more. My value on a forum like this is that I know how to get things made whether or not you have a ton of dough. If you have an idea and have done the creative things like an amazing script, storyboards, visual references, you need to actually do it ... which is where a lot of people get stuck. I'm not in the "make it" game anymore, I just know how to do it and am willing to share tips, tricks and ideas, grounded mainly in classic project management tools and techniques. Can't wait to speak with people!

Back