ITOOFC #4 Winners!

Congratulations everyone - all those who entered and , of course, to the winners.

I don't envy the judges... it must have been a long and difficult process with all the fine films in this round.

Again, great work everyone!! You're credits to indie filmmaking and to this site!

Congratulations! to everyone who entered and the winnners, dylan61 (woohoo,MI!!) and to Spa-TOOOO-laH!!

...sorry, I couldn't participate, computer/isp problems. I look forward to competition #5.

...hey, just out of curiosity...what were the themes of the last 4 competitions? Can anyone enlighten me?

Woohoo, again!

--spinner :cool:

I just reviewed m score sheet for the contest, and I'd just like to take a minute here to thank all the judges for taking the time to review all the movies and put thier feedback.
The feedback I recieved is really going to help me a lot, and it was very in-depth! THANK YOU ALL!!

That's one big benefit of having the Judges score the films the way they do. Not only do they score the film, but they also comment on the scores they give...thus in effect giving the filmmaker an extensive critique.

Poke

YES. And I really appreciate that very much!

From the score sheets, I feel happy. I take all the comments and absorb them and know where to go. These comments will help out on the final cut of the film. I can't wait to get into that!

Thanks again to all the judges for taking the long amount of time it took to actually score each film and for writing your comments. The comments are golden and that alone is worth the price of entry, or more!

I love that CootDog is quoting Sonnyboo in his signature. I wonder it that's a first... :)

It was a pleasure and privilege to judge these films. Just the fact that you guys got them DONE is worth more than 90% of us out there. Remember the great indie film cliche- the never to be completed film?!?

I for one know I was tough on you guys, but it wouldn't help for us to just throw smilies your way with no in depth critical thought.

All I can say is that I hope Poke invites me back next year.

I really appreciated the honesty in the comments. I would NOT have wanted it any other way. These comments are priceless. I feel I can make a huge jump toward making a better movie.

I could use every excuse in the book for why my movie wasn't the best it could be, but even with the excuses there were things that were said that I would have never known to be an error, mistake or outright ignorance.

I really don't know how to thank the judges, except to make a spectacular film using the advice given to me. (and that will happen soon)

Thanks again,
Eddie L.

I would also like to extend my thanks to the judges! You had quite a challenge reviewing 10 movies, and we (the movie-makers) certainly do appreciate the time and effort you put in to evaluating our projects.

Thanks again!

...and many many thanks to the fine judges, with their time and input. :cheers:

I love you all. :woohoo:

Clearly I'll have to bribe them, next time

I told you steve, I'll take your
money
, but I'll still only
score
an extra
point
per
hundred