• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ITOOFC #4 Rules, Details, and Knick Knacks

Here's a question for the Head King Judge Poke..... Could I still enter the film for the people's choice if it's not in time for the competition deadline for the judging awards??

I just found out that Liza Trainer's studio/house was destroyed by a tornado caused by Wilma. We lost some stuff for this production but she lost so much more. She spent a lot of time and money on equipment and the sets for StickToWhatYouKnow.com and it's mostly all destroyed.

The editor drove about 10 hours to Sarasota so he can continue editing...

We're gonna enter something... it just might be really rough. There was another tape there and the audio recordings were there too...

CootDog said:
I just found out that Liza Trainer's studio/house was destroyed by a tornado caused by Wilma. We lost some stuff for this production but she lost so much more. She spent a lot of time and money on equipment and the sets for StickToWhatYouKnow.com and it's mostly all destroyed.

The editor drove about 10 hours to Sarasota so he can continue editing...

We're gonna enter something... it just might be really rough. There was another tape there and the audio recordings were there too...

Wow! That really sucks. :cry: From what little I know about Stick to What you know.com I wish Liza, your editor and you the best during this stuff. Hopefully, it is something that can all be recouped from.

OMG CootDog! Very sorry to hear that. If there's anything my somewhat meager experience can do to help just ask. My heart goes out to Liza.

I have space to host a few too if need be. :cool:

Last edited:
The deadline for Early Bird submission is in twenty minutes....who will make it???

The judges panel is almost complete. I am awainting word on one more possible judge.

Poke

I am in the final stages of adding the ending credits to the short... Not everything got in there like we wanted but we did what we could due to the circumstances....

GoodLuck Everyone!!

Hmmm, he didn't say anything about not getting them liquored up.

Welcome distinguished judges, first round's on me! :D

Good luck you all.

I just uploaded the final cut... some strange things with the sound but that's all I can do... 3 hours sleep before work tomorrow.... yippee

It's not the finished product by any means, but it's all we can do by this deadline.

It's pretty abstract and short but we got across the things that needed to be there to establish the main character...

I just hope that the judges catch on how we met the requirements of the competition.

Only a few moments left until the chaos starts.... I'd say let's all jump in the chat, but it looks like that might not be up in time...

Has everyone got thier films in?

Back