• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Is anyone looking for an editor?

I am trying to become an editor and i would love any projects that I could get under my belt. I edit on avid and if any body needs an editor I would be happy to do it free of charge.

I'll give you some raw footage, if you want. What you edit would not be considered the official final cut, because that already exists. But if you wanna do it just for practice...

There's also fake trailers. I've become convinced that mashing up some fake trailers is a good way for an editor to get good practice, and hopefully gain an audience. For what it's worth, this is one of the next projects on my near-future to-do list.

If you want you can help me out. I need a trailer for a 7 episode doc series and I haven't started yet. It would be great to see how someone else would approach it.

If you want you can take a look at the first 3 episodes online.

I'll give you some raw footage, if you want. What you edit would not be considered the official final cut, because that already exists. But if you wanna do it just for practice...

There's also fake trailers. I've become convinced that mashing up some fake trailers is a good way for an editor to get good practice, and hopefully gain an audience. For what it's worth, this is one of the next projects on my near-future to-do list.

I would absolutely love some raw footage if you could do that.

If you want you can help me out. I need a trailer for a 7 episode doc series and I haven't started yet. It would be great to see how someone else would approach it.

If you want you can take a look at the first 3 episodes online.

I am very interested in making a trailer but I tried to find your videos online and they appear to be private. If you could send me a link that would be great!

I would absolutely love some raw footage if you could do that.

Word. You can send me an external hard drive and I'll send it back, but it would probably be easier (and less expensive) if you get an account with dropbox, and I'll send them to you that way. Drop me an email when you're ready -- josephweindl@yahoo.com.

Just to give you a heads-up, I don't think I would be sending you anything until a week and a half from now. I'm leaning towards letting you cut your teeth on my next 48HFP footage, which I'll be shooting on July 14th. There's a small chance that I won't be able to take part in this years' contest, but should that happen, I'll figure out some footage you can have.

Back