• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Interrogation

Kinda reminded me of that scene in The Matrix. Regardless, I thought it was shot well, and I thought the dialog was well written. Don't know what the ending was supposed to mean, though. Is the guy a slave to filmmaking?

Overall: Pretty good to be a 1:10

Kinda reminded me of that scene in The Matrix. Regardless, I thought it was shot well, and I thought the dialog was well written. Don't know what the ending was supposed to mean, though. Is the guy a slave to filmmaking?

Overall: Pretty good to be a 1:10

Thanks man! Basically, in my head the ending is that everything was happening in his head. The explanation is schizophrenia and the "voices" were telling him to kill someone else. But he stops listening to them at the end.

I like it, I hope that makes on the show! I think the ending is a little too fast.. give me a second to "get it"

Thanks for the feedback! I hope it makes it too! Actually that was my one regret, that i it had to end so quickly. I think i should have made it much much more clear what the problem with him was

Back