• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Instrument Warfare

hey, another film I made here. I made this about 8 months ago, there's so many things wrong with it, that I wish I could've changed. I made this as a project for my broadcast class, as an entrance to a competition against other students in other classes, with a total of about 60 entries. When they were viewed, 6 were nominated for the best film project....and this was one of them. The best film project was voted on by higher film, and broadcast classes, and in the end, Instrument Warfare won 2nd place. Again, there are many problems with this film, that I know about already, but if you have the urge to critique it, then feel free. :)

Instrument Warfare By Ethan Newsom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RUfpqvDUIg&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active

thanks!

-Ethan Newsom

I think both lighting and sound could be improved to enhance the overall production of the film. I found the editing to be quite strange and inconsistent throughout the dialogue. I find it jarring to see a short piece of dialogue from one person shot from three different angles, especially with no tripod.

It was enjoyable enough, but if you followed the 180 degree rule it would have been a much easier watch. Good effort though.

Back